LEARN HOW TO KNOW YOURSELF

Do you know this popular quote of be yourself that everyone is talking about?

Well, it's an obvious truth. Hear this funny scene: when you tell someone that, ' I like your life and I like you' their reply most times is, 'I like your life and I like you.'

But, how much true is this? It's apparently not true!

No one can like your life like you. So, be yourself!

I love myself, my smile, my face, my charismatic attitude, my kindness towards people, my caring personality, my struggle and victory, my stubbornness, my lazy self, my naughty self and funny self, which I will never exchange with yours.

I love myself. Whenever I become helpless as a human, I cry to God.

Whenever I am lost and darkness surrounds me, I ask, oh God, do You really want to forsake me and leave me all alone by myself?

I love myself. Whenever I suddenly pick up my shattered self, then, I'll see through the darkness that surrounds me.

I don't know how you pick yourself up when everything you think is right becomes an illusion. So I can't be you.

Oh God, I love myself and all I have to do after when the storm is over is to build myself.

Oh God, encourage me, appreciate me, solve my math in my own way and get my answer, excite my own destination and make a theory for me.

It doesn't matter how many times I do it before I get it right. What matters is that, I don't quit and I don't give up on myself.

Know that your life is beautiful but I love my self. So I be myself.


From the archive of DDM (D_Dignified_Muslimah)

Comments

My photo
Yusuff Ademola A.
I’m Yusuff Ademola, a native of the largest city in the West Africa, Ibadan Nigeria. I’m a Muslim, a student, a developing writer, a motivator, a humanitarian, a reader, and sanguine by nature. I love writing, reading, lecturing and blogging. I’m the founder of The Mind Builders (www.themindbuilders.blogspot.com) and a freelance writer for Aspiring Counselors Club.

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Useful is IQ Test?

Should Schools Continue Using Standardized Tests or Not?

WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT YOURSELF?

WHAT IS YOUR VISION AND PASSION?

I'm Depressed, What Should I Do?

ARE MUSLIMS TERRORISTS?